Saturday, August 3, 2013

Brownie, Cookie Dough, Reece's cup treats!

MMMM!
The three step process...
So, the recipe is easy, Cookie Dough of choice smooshed in the bottom of the muffin pan,  a Reese's Cup on top, and Brownie mix to cover.  Bake at 350° for 18 minutes or longer...a lot longer...or well, I think we messed up the first try. I was fun and I love to spend time with my little girl! She is getting too big too quick and I really treasure these times together! I stuck them back in after they had cooled a bit and I suspect that wont be a recipe for success. Oh well. No matter, it was still a lot of fun, and you can see, the milk was extra yummy and bubbly!

Bubbles!
You can never spend too much time with your kids. The demands of work and life never cease, but children grow, and change every moment and if you blink you miss it! Of course the Joys of our own children are eventually augmented by the Joys of Grandchildren. I suspect when they are near I will spoil them horribly!
The finished product




No comments:

Post a Comment